Drawing something with alot of hair
Trying to color something with alot of hair
IS THIS TRUE????
As an American I can confirm that this is 1776% true. Some places will even fine you for not eating fried chicken for a week
IM AMERICAN AND IVE NEVER EATEN MCDONALDS IM SO SCARED
damn u gonna die son
I AM SCARED I HATE MCDONALD’S AND I AMERICAN …. AM I GOING TO BE KILLED? WILL SOMEONE HIDE ME! IT’S BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE I’VE PUT ONE OF THOSE NASTY ASS BURGERS IN MY MOUTH…
*sign written in random alleys near my house.*
I harbor mcdonalds fugitives. You may call me Sonchez. If you find me you will live. Find me in the center of Bluffton. Yell out the mcdonalds jingle while in town and if I hear you I will approach you and ask for help finding my dog Pablo.
As a secrecy employee of mcdonalds I can make it look like everyone in the house has been eating mcdonalds for centuries. Find your safe haven.
OH GOD OH GOD I WILL FIND YOU. THANK YOU
THIS. 100 times, this.
Dude, this is so well said.
A perfect description.
So, you want to sexualize and degrade men? What would that accomplish?
-The Trans One
I saw two of my favorite blogs reblog this a few weeks ago and I couldn’t imagine how silly this was.
- There are places like that. Mostly in East Asian countries (host bars or boyfriend clubs). Just because you don’t see it in the US doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
- There are no Hooters bars outside the US
- Have you actually talk to a Hooters’ waitress? Or are you just making stereotypes that she’s harassed because you don’t approve her choice of work.
- Women go to Hooters too and they’re fine with it; some for the food, others for the waitresses. Because, guess what? Lesbians and bisexual women exist. Thanks for your heteronormativity.
- Chippendale Dales. You forgot Chippendale Dales. And unlike female workers, there have no security to help the male workers when the guests step out of line.
- Men are sexualized or sexually harassed all the time. The difference is there’s not allowed to voice their opinion about it. It’s either “male tears” or laughed at for expression concern because society assumes men only care about sex and want that kind of attention.
I hate that post, I hate this site, I hate modern westernized feminism. This post reeks victim complex.
We actually have a Hooters here, in Canada. But it’s doing poorly because the food sucks. Shame, I was looking forward to it.
Type of girls to avoid:
Girls who laugh at men’s issues
Girls who are jealous and petty
Girls who think men have to be a certain way
Girls who viciously attack other people verbally
Girls who are narrow minded
Girls who think having a vagina gives them all the power
Girls who ridicule you for your interests
Girls who think Batman can beat Superman
Girls who try to define your masculinity